Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Update on New Year, New Start

Well, its been about three weeks since I tried to start something new in my home. The three areas were home management, quiet times with the Lord and exercising/eating right.

The results:
In the area of home management the kids are definitely on board to helping A LOT more and we are keeping the house A LOT neater!
In the area of quiet times, I am not where I want to be. Everyday brings new challenges to 'fight' for quiet times. Please keep praying for me!
In the area of exercising and eating right...I've lost 5 pounds I gained over the holidays and I've exercised 3/4 times per week. My eating is not GREAT. Till cheating a little too much of the 'not so good' foods. I think I'll switch it up a bit and try eating the CORE plan with Weight Watchers next week.

Overall, I feel like I've made some great new starts to the year and can't wait for my habits to continue to change.

Posted by Tampa Sis

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Keep it up!!! I started going to the Y this week... You could pray for me too! :)