Thursday, January 31, 2008

Can't Get it Out of My Mind







A dear family friend of mine, woke up and his life changed forever. He was diagnosed with luekemia on Friday. He was admitted and chemo started on Monday. I just can't imagine how much my life would change faced with 'life threatening' news. He has a wife of three years, a very sweet brother and sister, and wonderfully caring parents. He has a wonderfully supportive church home and I am sure he has one where he lives now.






But I just can't get him out of my mind. I literally think of him and my little friend 5 yo Mathew (who is also fighting for his life with luekemia). When I wake I rush to the computer to check for updates hoping for good news, then check them through out the day. I don't know why their hurts hurt me so bad, make me so sad - but I have been in tears for them for days.






So, with my sadness, I pray, plead, beg to the Lord to be BIG! To fill their needs, to heal their bodies and to be glorified. And He is being glorified... if you go to their http://www.caringbridge.org/ (visit mathewjgliddon or joelmartin) and read their guestbooks you see the words of His children encouraging them in their fight.






So, I guess since its on my mind that's why I've blogged it.

No comments: