Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Whatcha Lookin At?

I love it when I do Bible Study... right now its like a 'pull' that tugs me. I plan it all day. Tonight it came a little later than usual, but I finally answered that 'pull' by sitting down to see what God had to say through Beth Moore...tonight one paragraph caught me.

"Like the crippled man begging at the Gate Beautiful, we can rise up early in the morning and keep our routine prayer time, say all the right things yet remain so focused on our circumstances that nothing ever changes. Let's hear our wonderful God say to us today, "Look at Me!" How worthy is He of our gaze?"

I don't want my bible study to be a check off my 'to do' list, I don't want my home and trying to manage it be my focus, I want to serve God with ALL my heart and by focusing on Him my circumstances that may have me down...will change.

posted by Tampa Sis

No comments: