Wednesday, January 9, 2008

HOUSE PHOTOS!!


Well actually just some concrete bricks sitting on our property. But any change is exciting!

I too have started a Bible Study. It actually takes you through the Bible in a year. It has been very interesting so far.

I'm back at work. I really enjoyed the two weeks off with my kids and my sister and her kids. I spent a week with them and then a week painting and packing my house. That was some hard work, but the inside of my house is looking good and the painting should help it sell, prayerfully.

Posted by the Lakeland 2b'ers

2 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulations on your concrete blocks!

Blooming Where We're Planted said...

Awesome Jen!! Can't wait to have you closer...and I know Kim can't either. We're praying for your house to sell quickly! - Tara