Saturday, January 5, 2008

New Moves for the New Year!


The Lake Worth Clan will be moving! We have bought a house in Lakeland, which began Construction on January 2, 2008! The pictures dont do it justice, but its MY dirt! The kids and I are very much looking forward to moving closer to my sister, Kim and her three darlings. Kim and I are looking forward to trading of cooking and babysitting. I am looking forward to moving out of South Florida. I have been ready to move for quite a while now.

I guess you can say with the New Year there brings New Adventures. Ours will be packing up, saying goodbye to friends in Lake Worth, Me finding a job in Lakeland (please pray), moving into our brand new home, finding a church home and making new friends. Just a short list i would say!
Posted by the Lakeland 2b'ers

1 comment:

Kim said...

I think your dirt is very nice! Can't wait to see the house on the dirt!
Yahooo!