Monday, March 3, 2008

Yep, She Did it Again...

Beth Moore is amazing and this blog page needs to more clearly point to God than point to my goofiness on a daily basis .. so todays truth comes from Stepping Out by my friend Beth. "On this mysterious pligrimage (life), we will find that when we do meet difficulties and sorrows, they were not meant to stop us but to form character required for our great harvest in the coming season."

This quote reminds me of the famous Blackaby quote from another Bible Study, Experiencing God - "God does not form you from your past, but creates you for your future".

Personally, that means that every struggle, difficulty, obstacle I learn to over come (miscarriage, food issues, Biblical marriage, parenting) if I lean on God and learn from Him through it, I will be available to minister in His name when someone crosses my path who has or is having the same struggles. I will be able to point their gaze toward the One who helped/is helping me.

Thank you Lord that you 'find' me still usable and continue to teach me through my failures and my triumphs.

No comments: