Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Passing on the News..

From Jim Houser's (Steven Curtis Chapman's Manager) Blog

Too Blue To Blog
Sorry, very tough to blog right now. Hard week friends. Pray on for this family.

Planning to finalize decisions tomorrow on what Steven hopes will be tremendous opportunities for the Gospel to be heard by millions of people. Check back. : )


Maria Sue Chapman has not been at the forefront of my mind every waking minute of my day. But I am sure she has to her family.

Mathew Gliddon has not been at the forefront of my mind either. But I am sure he has to his family.

My life has continued on ...there's haven't.
Will you join me in praying for them, again? Pray that they would have peace and joy. I am sure they are still hurting...

Thanks, Kim

3 comments:

Donutcop said...

You are wonderful :)

Teresa said...

Praying!

Anonymous said...

We are praying.