Sunday, June 29, 2008

Toooo Much Fun and 8 Impactful Words.

Well, my sis and I are living only 30 minutes apart AND we are reaping the benefits! We've enjoyed days at Adventure Island, meals together, and making plans for future excursions. The kids also enjoyed a week of VBS together at a local Tampa church.

One of the best things is that she 'fits' into my circle of friends. It's like she's always been a part of us! AND her expertise in education will be a blessing too.

Another great thing??? She found a great music program for kids near her house and my girls can take music lessons there on our "Lakeland Day". (With my mom and dad moving so close, we are planning a Lakeland Day (at least afternoon) to work on special projects in our home schooling curriculum). God is sooo good.

My sis is still waiting to hear what grade she is teaching and see her classroom etc. But there is such a great comfort in knowing she is HIRED. AND Terrace Palms has chosen her classroom as our "School Supply" Mission. She knows she is in a 'lower income school'.

God is sooo good! Thank you Lord for blessing us! All of us.

During my Bible Study I read a great gem in scripture...
Paul says in Ephesians 3:14 "For this reason, I kneel before the Father". What an easy act (to say), to kneel, but yet its so much easier to stay on my tush! Lord, thank you for being approachable, help me get on my knees to talk to you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-) I am so glad you have your sister close now (and your parents!)
I agree - God is so good!

Teresa said...

So good to have family close! Glad you're enjoying it so much!!