Tuesday, July 22, 2008

This is what it's all about . . .



See those smiles...
We are blessed...
Tonight I have the cousins... my three and my sisters three.
We ventured to Busch Gardens and stopped for this picture in the eggs outside the Land of the Dragons.
You'd think going anywhere with 6 kids from 4 to 10 would be difficult. It's not! I would go anywhere and do anything with them...I can't wait for our first mission trip. O, wait.. we did that ... Sunday night we, with my sis and Bodyguard Bob, went door to door in a neighborhood taking orders for school supplies. All the kids did great AND we have orders for some backpacks.
Just wanted to drop a line and show you (whoever you are who read this) that I consider myself INCREDIBLY blessed.

Tomorrow, I'll add two more to the six, Papa Jim's grandchildren, and then have a couple over for dinner. It should be an interesting day!

No comments: