Sunday, July 6, 2008

TPCC's Cardboard Testimonies


We were so blessed this morning at TPCC! I was so moved by the UTUBE video that we did our own.

Here's a few....
Asperger's Syndrome dictates that I won't understand abstract things...
I know Jesus loves me!

Contemplated suicide....
Living for Christ!

Rejected by my mother...
Accepted by my Father!

Insecure always seeking acceptance...
Secure accepted by God.

I should have died 1 year ago in a car accident...
Now living and working for Christ.

I left church 15 years ago..
God brought me back.

Those are just a few.. they were truly a blessing to our congreation.
What would your cardboard testimony say?????

Prayer Request: A loving couple of Terrace Palms were in an accident tonight.
Please pray for Jim and Jennifer. Jim will be having surgery tomorrow on his the disc(s) in this neck. We are asking the Lord for a MIRACLE!

1 comment:

Dana McKinney said...

I really Enjoyed the Video.. and I am proud of all of you. I am praying for Jim&Jennifer. My heart is heavy for Jim, BUT SOO admire his Faith.. NOW that, NO WORRIES, is a testimony in and of itself. Praise GOD.
Love ya Sis
Dana