Saturday, June 21, 2008

Finally, I am posting!

It's a rainy day outside, here in Lakeland. Yes, the kids and I are officially Laklanders. We have been officially in our house here since June 12th. I have spent the last week or so unpacking all of the boxes that consumed our garage. I can almost pull my van in again. My kids have spent the last week with my sister, going to VBS and swimming at Adventure Island or other venues. She has been a tremendous help to me. THANK YOU!!

It is still surreal. Being this close to my sister and knowing I can just hop in the car and see her in about 30 minutes. How blessed we are. She is currently on an adventure to visit her mother-in-law and other extended family members in Tennessee.

Other big news: I have a job!! I had three interviews on Monday. I was offered a job to teach 3rd or 4th grade in a school that is very similar to the last school I was in. Thank you to those who have kept my family in your prayers, I truely felt them.

So things are falling in to place to some degree, but knowing my God, our lives will continue to be an adventure of a lifetime.

I love you sis! I am so glad to finally be so close!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaahooooooooooooo!
I am so excited!
Now... the adventures begin!

Anonymous said...

:-) It was so nice meeting you!
Welcome to the area. I know Kim is absolutely thrilled you are here.
God bless ~
Suzanne

Blooming Where We're Planted said...

Yeah Jen!!!! Kim is so excited to have you so close now too. Can't wait to enjoy you joining us more often now for fun and fellowship. Jonathan thinks Brennan is awesome and he's so excited to hang out with him more.