Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Granddaddy!

 

 


What a great day!
Started it off at church listening to my sweet husband filling the pulpit while our pastor is away. Steve did such a great job. I know he wrestled and struggled and prayed over what he would say and I think it all paid off!

To end the day, we traveled to see the Grandparents and cousins in Lakeland to celebrate my Daddy's birthday. Delicious grilled steak, Jen's twice baked potatoes and a yummy salad (and those crescent rolls). Yummy.

I love the pictures on this blog, the first one has a picture of my dad where his, "Number One Grandad" home made button that Katy made for all the kids to present to Grandaddy. He is also wearing a bead necklace given to him by Morgan. The second is where he is surrounded by his 'grands' and if you notice my sis and I are in the background being goofy!

I love you Dad and it was great celebrating your birthday with you!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: