Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mouse! Go Team! AAAAAA! Hooray! Terrific!

MOUSE! Kirsten and Katy did a FANTASTIC JOB on their performance they worked on ALL year! The costume changes were fast, the props were adorable and the dance steps were quick. My heart swelled with pride and my eyes with tears as my sweet girls made memories to last forever.
GO TEAM! We had a great family night at a Tampa Storm Game! We all loved the BAM BAMS - inflatable plastic sticks that you BAM together to make lots of noise. I think we brought all 5 pairs home and at the time of this typing...there are NONE left! Thank you Daisy!AAAAAAA! Steve volunteered at a Catholic School Carnival so the kids and I went to enjoy the carnival with him one evening. All was fun .. UNTIL.. Katy and I jumped on this ride. IT WAS THE SCARIEST RIDE I have ever been on... O, it was so scary. I prayed sincerely asking the Lord two things.. PLEASE don't let me fall out AND please make it stop! Because all I could think about was safety MORE than how fun the ride was, I think I've gotten too old for carnival rides.HOORAY! We stopped by Lakeland today and Jen stood in her OWN doorway and waved. It was a beautiful thing and she and the KIDS were sooo excited! TERRIFIC! My friend Tara stepped WAY OUT of her comfort zone by saying "YES!" to God to speaking at a Mother's Day Brunch today. She looked like a natural! My favorite thing she said is that "our parenting styles start when we are born.. we parent how we were parented... and it is passed down". Lord..help me to raise godly parents for my grandchildren!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great way to get all caught up on posting. :-)
Nice pictures.
Suzanne