Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Katy is Double Digits!


Oh My Goodness! I am the proud mother of a 10 year old! Oh, my Goodness!

Katy had a GREAT birthday! Started out at the park with her favorite friends, then to the dr. (didn't love that part), lunch with Dad, and ended the day with a BLOW OUT party at Pump It Up! Close your eyes and imagine 3 HUGE inflatables (moonwalk, huge slide and obstacle course) and 26 kids running around crazy! Now add the adults..actually big kids! We donned our socks and jumped, slid and obstacled with our kids! I think all of us who 'gave it our all' last night can feel it this morning!

I am blessed to have a 10 year old and am excited to see how the Lord will use her to bring Him glory for the rest of her life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a wonderful party and Katy is just the sweetest 10 year old. :-)
Suzanne