Sunday, January 4, 2009

Their names are in the Book of Life and Angels are

Philippians 4:3
Yes, and I ask you, loyal yokefellow, help these women who have contended at my side in the cause of the gospel, along with Clement and the rest of my fellow workers,
whose names are in the book of life.

Today was no ordinary day.  After church today, my sis and I threw the kids in the vans and whisked them off to the Magic Kingdom.  Great weather, good crowds proved for an ordinary day visiting a theme park.  

Evidently on the way to church, my sister had very serious talks with my neices and nephew about asking Jesus into their hearts.  They had a lot of questions and she answered them ... and then told them to ask Aunt Kimmy - me - about it later in the day.

So, each one, (Bren and Shan before the 3:00 parade and Morg before the Spectromagic Parade) throughout the day, came up to me and told me they wanted to pray to ask Jesus into their heart.  It was AWESOME to hear them say it and then pray it.  It was amazing that God (and Jen) allowed me to walk with them through this life changing decision. I was humbled by the responsibility.  

Through Sunday School, Pioneer Clubs, Pastor Billy's sermons and the influence fo believers around them, they chose to follow Jesus.  Please pray for them on their journey as the Lord reveals to them their purpose.

Angels are dancing tonight!


3 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

I'm not sure who you are, but figure you must be from Terrace Palms. Am I close? Thanks for reading my blog. I've enjoyed yours now, too.

Pioneer Clubs said...

Hi - I wanted to let you know that I'm posting a link to your blog from the Pioneer Clubs blog today. I came across your blog and think it's wonderful! See our blog at www.pioneerclubsministry.blogspot.com. If you like what you see, I invite you to link to us as well. All best,
Jen

Anonymous said...

Awesome Kim! And how amazing for you to be a part of it.